Monday, September 04, 2006

College Football Monday 9-4-06

Alas, Monday, the day where bettors can make one last final stab before they have to pay up. Fortunately, I do not have this dilemma this week because of winning picks.

I really wanted to stay away from this huge ACC matchup but after looking at the numbers and other factors I just couldn't. Again, I teased because I don't know how much the suspensions will hurt Miami and even though Florida State made a BCS bowl last year, quite frankly they stunk, but were just rewarded because of their weak ACC division.

Here is my teaser, I teased it down 6.5 pts even though I'm pretty confident that the game will go under. Their last 5 matchups have gone under, the last three averaging around 24 pts a game.

Florida State + 3.5 (+10)
Under 39 (45.5)

150.00/125.00

No comments: