Saturday, September 02, 2006

College Football Saturday

If your like me, Saturday couldn't come any sooner, Thursday was a teaser, if you will just a topless strip club with girls who really don't like showing much, Saturday however is the full blown deal, its strippers on yayo going all out and spreading their love all around. This year there are the usual assortment of cup cake games for big programs (Texas anyone?) to top out of conference matchups (Cal vs. Tennessee) to an opening season behemoth between two national title contenders in the ACC on Monday (Miami vs. Florida State).

These are my picks this week, I really haven't decided if I'm playing them, also I haven't done too much research and my knowledge right now is pretty sparse because it is the beginnning of the season.

Teaser ( 7 pts)
Tennessee + 2.5 ( + 9.5)
USC - 8.5 (-1.5)
Ohio State -17 (-10)


*Edit*

So far so good
Ohio State 35
Northern Illinois 12

Tennessee 21
Cal 0


100.00/140.00

No comments: