Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tennis Tuesdays!

YTD:2-0
ATS:2-0
Money:+360

After a great start to the college football season, I am betting on tennis. I know I know, my manifesto hasn't really held true but look at tonight's match I just feel there is too much value to pass up. Tennis and soccer are two exotics that a lot of people stay away from because of sport knowledge, however both of these sports exhibit many money making lines that can be taken advantage of by cappers. It remains true that someone like Federer is going to command ridiculous moneylines in early as well as later rounds. Later rounds for most players is where you start to find some value.

Tonight in New York, American Serena Williams faces off against Belgian Justine Henin. Both are familiar with each other's games and Henin actually holds a 2-1 advantage in matches they've played so far this year. Henin's wins came on the clay at Roland Garros and the grass at Wimbledon while Serena took their one hard court match. Henin is accustomed to Serena's strong serve game, however I believe Serena will have the advantage of not only playing on a hard court but playing underneath the lights at Arthur Ashe. I believe that Serena's ML value here is good. It enticed me and I made a small play.

Serena Williams (+200 ML) 50.00/100.00

No comments: