Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sweet Sixteen: Thursday

I know my picks generally have gone towards the favorite and tonight is no exception, I have to go to work soon so I can't really write too much so here are my quick picks.


UCLA vs. Gonzaga
Line: UCLA -3.5
Pick: UCLA

Gonzaga has looked more and more worn down towards the end of the season, plus Adam Morrison has yet to see a defense as active and dedicated as UCLA's. With that said UCLA wins by 5+ and Jordan Farmar has a good night shooting.

Memphis vs. Bradley
Line:Memphis -6.5
Pick: Memphis

Unfortunately I watched Bradley beat Pitt, however, this time I don't think they are going to creep up on a team. Patrick O'Bryant is a nice player on the inside but the talent and athletisim of Memphis will be too much for Bradley to handle during a full game.

No comments: