Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome!

hi, my name is Drew I am a 21 year old male from Monroeville, PA and I am currently a student at the University of Pittsburgh studying Finance and Accounting. However my main passion is not school (how surprising!) and like many males it revolves around sports. Being so close to a great sports town in Pittsburgh has enabled me to witness 3 quality professional sports teams, championships for two of them (Penguins and Steelers) and the re-emergence of the Pittsburgh Panthers basketball and football programs. My interests do not just stop with Pittsburgh sports team, I am an avid fan of pretty much all sports.

With this website I hope to use and apply my knowledge and analysis of sports, by providing daily picks, I hope to be pretty consistent by providing about 3 a day (baseball might be a bit rocky, i've never handicapped it. I will also not touch hockey.) Usually basketball and football but sometimes I might venture out to make more picks. With the picks I will use writeups to justify their merit, not only will I include my own opinion but also links might be used to help support my evidence, also stats will help support and shape my opinion. I will also keep write occasional opinion pieces on subjects that I find worthy to read about.

My personal interests include shoe collecting, playing basketball, playing guitar, listening to music

Email me if you want at ddrombo@gmail.com
Instant message me at ddrombo

No comments: